Source: Videotek Inc.
The DDM-500 8VSB demodulator is a compact, one-rack-unit for broadcasters and CATV operators receiving DTV off-air ATSC compliant transmissions where data outputs are desired
Videotek Inc. 8VSB demodulator is a compact, one-rack-unit for broadcasters and CATV operators receiving DTV off-air ATSC compliant transmissions where data outputs are desired.
Videotek Inc. demodulates an 8VSB off-air signal to SMPTE 310M serial and synchronous parallel LVDS transport systems. DVB/ASI output is optional. Transport stream data is used for retransmission or bit stream analysis. Control of Videotek Inc. can be achieved through the front panel or external communications remote control through the RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 serial port. Front panel LEDs display the current channel number, the SNR/SER, and lock or error conditions for the signal received.
- Compact Size, 1RU
- Direct channel keyboard entry, up/down tuning, channel scan, and fine tune
- Front-panel LED channel display
- Front-panel LED, SER/SNR display (Segment Error Rate/Signal to Noise Ratio)
- Remote control capability via RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485
- Fully compliant with ATSC DTV standard
- Optional DVB/ASI output
<%=company%>, 243 Shoemaker Rd., Pottstown, PA 19464-6433. Phone: 610-327-2292; FAX: 610-327-9295.