Delivering bright, crisp images that convey your messages with eye-catching graphics and animation
- DLP Technology Using Digital Light Processing™ (DLP) display from Texas Instruments the InFocus LP340 projects 1300 lumens of brilliant colors to captivate any audience. At true SVGA (800 x 600) resolution for crisp, high-definition images.
- Connectivity For Today and Tomorrow : The LP340 is future-ready with the M1-DA connector. Use it for everyday presentations with today's analog laptop and tomorrow's digital upgrade, it's fully compatible and ready to go.
- High Performance Weighing 6.7 pounds, the LP-340 delivers an eye-popping 1300 ANSI lumens of brightness, with an outstanding 400:1 contrast ratio.
- Digital Keystone Correction: The Keystone Correction feature compensates for angled projector placement and the Keystoned images are corrected on screen (Data Only).
- Plug and Project: The projector automatically recognizes incoming signals and selects the proper setting. It also incorporates auto synchronization, auto tracking and auto black/white level functions by automatically setting the fine synchronization.
- HDTV Compatible The LP-340 accepts high definition TV signals, including 1080i standards. Just touch a button to seamlessly switch from data or websites to video, with the same flawless image quality as your data presentation.
- Adjustable Projection Size Projection image can be adjusted to suit the size of any room. Project a 2.5 foot (diagonal) image just 5 feet from the screen, or from the maximum throw distance of 30 feet, project an large 18.6 feet (diagonal image.)
Delivering bright, crisp images that convey your messages with eye-catching graphics and animation. 1300 Lumens, presenting effectively in any environment. Just walk in the room and launch your show. There are no delays for adjusting room lighting, and no distracting projector noise. The LP340 offers true SVGA (800 x 600) resolution, ideal for typical chart-and-graph pre-sentations. Also offers Home Theater Quality video, with a picture superior to any large-screen TV on the market today.
B&H Photo Video Pro Audio Inc. , 420 Ninth Street, New York, NY 10001. Tel: 212-239-7500; Fax: 212-239-7740.