ENVY, a Windows NT-based router control system, provides a quick and efficient method to control NVISION routers and to interface with routing equipment of other manufacturers
ENVY, a Windows NT-based router control system, provides a quick and efficient method to control NVISION routers and to interface with routing equipment of other manufacturers. The system features GUIs for configuration database and router control, easily expandable system components, configurable control panels, error logging, and diagnostics.
ENVY includes two types of control panels. The NV9601 is an X-Y/multiple destination panel and the NV9602 is a programmable button per function panel.
- User customized control panels
- Industry-standard database management system for configuration information
- Source and destination device lock, protect, release, and force release
- Multiple virtual levels defined within a single physical level
- Simple tie-line management for connection between two routers
- Virtual tie lines to allow software reentry into the router
- Chop for rapid switching between two sources
- NVISION Serial Protocol for router control
- Support of other manufacturers' protocols (Horizon, Artel, Utah Scientific)
- External interface protocol to allow users to interface to ENVY
- ENVY is scalable to customer-specific requirements
NVISION, Inc., 125 Crown Point Court, Grass Valley, CA 95959. Tel: 530-265-1000; Fax: 530-265-1021.