Allen Osborne Associates, Inc. (AOA) specializes in the design, analysis, development, and production of commercial
- BOTH CODE (C/A & P) AND P-CODELESS OPERATION
- PARALLEL, DUAL-FREQUENCY TRACKING, DATA OUTPUT, AND DATA LOGGING OF UP TO EIGHT SATELLITES SIMULTANEOUSLY
- CHOKE RING ANTENNA (IGS STANDARD) FOR MAXIMUM MULTIPATH REJECTION
- SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY ACQUIRES AND TRACKS SATELLITES UPON POWER UP WITHOUT INITIALIZATION
- TRACKING LOOP BANDWIDTH SUPPORTS PLATFORM DYNAMICS UP TO 6G
- SELECTABLE OUTPUT INTERVALS FROM 1 SEC TO 3,600 SEC
- DESIGNED TO MINIMIZE CYCLE SLIPS
- DIGITAL PROCESSING ELIMINATES INTERCHANNEL BIASES AND ENHANCES THERMAL STABILITY
- OPERATOR INTERFACE VIA RS-232C PORT AND/OR BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY
- ON-BOARD DATA LOGGING AND SOFTWARE UPDATES VIA PCMCIA FLASH CARD
- DATA TRANSFER WITH EITHER ASCII OR BINARY FORMAT. SUPPORTS XMODEM
- BUILT-IN RINEX CONVERTER
- BUILT-IN-TEST EXECUTED ON POWER UP
- SUPPORTS KINEMATIC, STATIC & RAPID-STATIC POSITIONING MODES
- PRECISE POSITIONING SERVICE SECURITY MODULE (PPS-SM) AND AUXILIARY OUTPUT CHIPS (AOC) FOR AUTHORIZED USERS (SNR-8100 SM)
Allen Osborne Associates, Inc. (AOA) specializes in the design, analysis, development, and production of commercial and military Global Positioning System (GPS) equipment for survey, geodesy, and time and frequency synchronization. Due to their high performance, reliability, and quality, more than 3,000 AOA GPS receivers can be found in use worldwide.
The SNR-8100 TurboRogue GPS receiver, with simultaneous and independent digital tracking of up to eight satellites, delivers an unprecedented combination of accuracy and performance. Unique, robust, and flexible tracking loops allow high dynamics, virtually eliminate cycle slips, and produce very accurate pseudorange and carrier phase measurements from the L1 C/A code and P code and from the L2 P code. In addition, the receiver corrects ionospheric errors in the presence of encrypted P code. The unique dual-frequency P-codeless mode automatically produces differential (l1-L2) group delay and phase in the presence of Y code. The TurboRogue® delivers more precise measurements than the original Rogue due to enhancements in software and hardware.
This new TurboRogue receiver implementation makes several improvements on the original Rogue design: improved SNR through the use of full quadrature processing, improved ionospheric measurements, and more flexible tracking options. This increases the accuracy of the raw data measurements over previous Rogue receivers.
Several postprocessing programs exist for TurboRogue data. These include TurboSurvey software, "GIPSY", "Omni", and "Bernese". GIPSY has demonstrated repeatability of measurements to better than 1 mm over extremely long baselines. The receiver will output data in RINEX format for use by most postprocessing programs.
Typical TurboRogue applications include: Surveying and Mapping Base Stations, Differential Reference Stations, Tectonophysics & Geodesy, Maritime Applications, Seafloor Geodesy, Airborne Photogrammetry, and Navigation.
Allen Osborne Associates, Inc., 756 Lakefield Rd., Westlake Vill, CA 91361-2624. Tel: 805-495-8420; Fax: 805-373-6067.