Transoft Networks delivers the most powerful, reliable, flexible storage solution available for FibreNet SANs, the ProRAID II
Transoft Networks delivers the most powerful, reliable, flexible storage solution available for FibreNet SANs, the ProRAID II.
It features robust and field-proven RAID internal code and compliments RAID software reliability with complete hardware redundancy and online replacement of all powered components.
Using a common set of modular components, the ProRAID II can be configured to meet differing application requirements and readily scales in multiple dimensions: capacity, I/O performance, data throughput, availability and connectivity. The ProRAID II harnesses unmatched power for both transaction processing and bandwidth-hungry imaging applications.
- Subsystem can sustain sequential reads up to 150 MB/sec (2-MB blocks, multiple threads).
- Subsystem can sustain sequential writes up to 130 MB/sec (2-MB blocks, multiple threads).
- Subsystem can sustain more than 10,000 random I/Os per second (single sectors, 100 percent cache reads). Up to 1 GB of read cache plus .5 GB of mirrored write cache may be configured per subsystem.
- Optional RAID 3 video mode delivers more consistent throughput for video applications that require sustained data streams.
- Storage pools can be dedicated or shared, depending on user requirements.
- Capacity can be scaled without disruption for higher data availability, depending on operating system support for dynamic reconfiguration.
- Supports current RAID levels 0,1, 1/0, 3, and 5.
- RAID data protection plus high performance for both transaction processing and throughput-intensive applications
- Large scale capacity with parallel cache access
Transoft Networks Inc., 425 E Cota Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101. Tel: 800-949-6463; Fax: 805-897-3355.